Sunday, March 25, 2012

Making Crosses Outside!!!!

It is a beautiful day here in Texas! We began our day in worship, then I taught the third graders (they were happy today), we went out for wonderful Mexican food and dined alfresco, and returned home. It was so pretty outside I was not ready to begin a project inside.

A friend (Janet) who helped inspire my cross making project sent me a photo a few weeks ago of 6 people's hands. They had joined their hands together in such a way that it made a cross. Someone got underneath their hands and took a photo looking up at the sky.





I thought this was a great idea. This picture was originally posted at Jesus Loves You. I did not have five or six friends nearby so I improvised. I enlisted Parker to be my assistant.


We got carried away and took other pictures in addition to the original sky idea.





















This is my favorite son and loyal assistant, Parker! There are so many things I would not be able to do without the extra hand and the extra brain power of Dean, Bailey and Parker!

Just a thought on the first picture of the cross and the sky (even though there was not a cloud in the sky today): "And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.". Acts 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment