Monday, May 7, 2012

Cute Bunny Pic Saves Sanity

Please excuse my absence while I pull out all my hair, jump up and down, yell at my minions (family members) and try unsuccessfully to set up my new computer.  My ancient computer was fried in a thunderstorm on Friday evening. While I feel blessed to have a replacement CPU I am not happy about my inability to do anything with it.  After a frustrating day of downloading, tweaking, searching, reading, clicking and crying I have almost restored the balance in the force. I have not written Monday's blog post, completed my designated Bible study homework, written up this week's Sunday School lesson, made my bed, done my laundry or had any fun at all! I did finally write and send the "happy graduation" cards that are going to be very late, however the rest of the day has been devoted to the restoration of computer!

I cannot post a happy bunny picture (of Jackson or Cleo) because I have not downloaded photo software yet and cannot upload a cute bunny picture. Here is a picture from Daily  Bunny.com.

Hungry Buns! So cute. I feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment