Friday, May 11, 2012

New Computer Week

Happy News! I have almost restored my new computer to all the normal functioning of my old computer. It has been a huge disruption of my normal weekly schedule but it is done. The new computer is faster which is very cool so there is a bright side. I have not yet made a decision about photo software but I am using the photo software that came with the computer to upload photos. There have been some problems with that but it is unclear if that is a software issue or an issue with my camera. Time will tell. Bailey will eventually come home and be able to help me with all my computer issues!

Bailey competes at Big 12s on Mother's Day! If she qualifies for the first round of NCAA competition then she will not be home for a while. If she does not qualify then she will be home soon!!

Here are some cute bunny pictures to brighten our rainy Friday.

Jackson is shedding! Lots of bunny fur floating in the air!
Jackson having a snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment